Complaint Review: Fast Eviction Service

• Reported By: Mary — Victorville California
Fast Eviction Service
634 Oak Street San Bernardino, California USA

Fast Eviction Service Fast Eviction Service Lies San Bernardino California

The attorney did not represent my best interest and lied to me. She stated that the eviction would be part of public court records available for any future landlords to see. She talked me into signing an agreement and did not tell me that I was signing away my right as the prevailing party forever sealing the eviction records.

This was the second eviction for these tenants but I am the only one who knows that now. The attorney let the tenant get away with no consequences whatsoever because even though I got a judgment I have not received one penny from the tenants. My only consolation was believing that they would have an eviction on their record and that it would be a big red flag for any future landlords who might be stupid enough to rent to these scumbags. But sadly, that will never happen. Thank you Fast Eviction Service. Not.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2013 12:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fast-Eviction-Service/San-Bernardino-California-92410/Fast-Eviction-Service-Fast-Eviction-Service-Lies-San-Bernardino-California-1082136. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fast Eviction Service