Complaint Review: Fast forex Monet center

• Updated: Mon, July 01, 2013

• Reported By: Brad — North carolina North Carolina
Fast forex Monet center
408 pike st. Seattle, Washington USA

Fast forex Monet center AKA Ben George Mary bisbanoa Fast forex money center scammed me for 500 Seattle Washington

Fast forex money center promised to turn my 500 into 5000 in 14 days. Once they received my initial investment of 500, they ask for an additional 871. Then said no trading would take place until I paid the additional Fee. Then they were quick to offer a refund. They sent me a check in the amount of 3800 which was from a heating and cooling company not ffcm. They wanted me to cash they check,subtract my 500 and send them the remainder by moneygram. So not only did they get 500 they tried to scam another 3300. I'm so glad I didn't cash this check. Do not use this company. They are nothing but scammers. Hope this helps anyone who is thinking about doing business with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2013 01:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fast-forex-Monet-center/Seattle-Washington-98060/Fast-forex-Monet-center-AKA-Ben-George-Mary-bisbanoa-Fast-forex-money-center-scammed-me-1063618. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fast forex Monet center