Complaint Review: fast loan4me

• Reported By: joan bennett — chicago Illinois
fast loan4me
Internet USA

fast loan4me update on previous report of raping my checking account Internet

this is just to update my original complaint against fast loan4me. in trying to resolve this issue with my bank they informed me that this company has withdrawn money from my acccount on 2 other occasions and i did't even know it they have filed a dispute and is notating my account with fraud alert so that no more unauthorized charges are taken from me.i have also contacted the BBB and filed a report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2013 07:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fast-loan4me/internet/fast-loan4me-update-on-previous-report-of-raping-my-checking-account-Internet-1051072. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fast loan4me