Complaint Review: fast loans 4 me

• Updated: Wed, July 10, 2013

• Reported By: tnutz — mohave valley Arizona
fast loans 4 me
fastloans4me.com amergosa, Nevada USA

fast loans 4 me Loans4you.com fraud, writes electronic checks with your name printed no signature required amergosa Nevada

I noticed a 30 dollar check withdrawn from my account upon further looking I've noticed one each week for 3 weeks and 6 more since November 2012. I never heard of these people filed report with bank. Tried calling and even traveled to Amergosa nv tried to find the place of business there is no such address.  Scam alert.....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2013 01:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fast-loans-4-me/amergosa-Nevada/fast-loans-4-me-Loans4youcom-fraud-writes-electronic-checks-with-your-name-printed-no-s-1065973. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fast loans 4 me