Complaint Review: fast loans 4 me

• Updated: Sat, June 29, 2013

• Reported By: kim — garden city Michigan
fast loans 4 me
Internet USA

fast loans 4 me never have I appied 4 loan or got a loan from this company but yet on 3 or 4 occasions they have taken 30.00 out of my checking account. Tried to call but when u become next caller they hang up. Sent e-mails and no reply. Internet

I have never applied for loan thru this company but they are taking 30 dollars out of my checking account all the time.  I have tried to cal them but when you get down to next in lline they hang up. I have tried to send e-mail but no responds. I have called my bank and they say I have to contact the company. This is a little crazy. They have taken 120.00 so far out of my checking account and I want them to stop.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2013 10:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fast-loans-4-me/internet/fast-loans-4-me-never-have-I-appied-4-loan-or-got-a-loan-from-this-company-but-yet-on-3-o-1063095. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fast loans 4 me