• Report: #1041992

• Updated: Tue, April 09, 2013

• Reported By: glojeans — swords creek Virginia
fast loans fast
reno NV reno, Nevada United States of America

fast loans fast loans 4 u today Unauthorizied charges to my bank account 2xs reno, Nevada

I have also been victimized. I never authorized fast loans fast or loans 4 u today to hit my bank account for $30.00 twice. That's right they took money from me in Feb. 2013 and about a week ago. I notified the BBB,  Consumer Affairs,  FCC, and the States Attorney's office in NV. I was able to find out that they are located in Reno, NV. Hopefully one of them will do something about this fraud and get our money back. please send an email to Nevada Attorney GeneralCatherine Cortez Masto and the consmer affairs, (FCC) and BBB to file a complaint if you have been a victim, the only way to fight back is to let the authorities know what this company has done. I have also thought about a class action suit, there are enough of us for that too. Another thought is to contact your local TV news for help, alerting them of the fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2013 06:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fast-loans-fast/reno-Nevada-/fast-loans-fast-loans-4-u-today-Unauthorizied-charges-to-my-bank-account-2xs-reno-Nevada-1041992. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fast loans fast