Complaint Review: fast loans no credit check

• Submitted: Thu, December 05, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, December 05, 2013

• Reported By: Richard ripped off in SC — fort mill South Carolina
fast loans no credit check
2014 federal hwy hollywood,fl 33020 hollywood, South Carolina USA

fast loans no credit check, fast loans quick contacted from online app. provided bank info , seemed legit, then wanted me to prove to lender I could make first installment of $155.oo to e deposited back with loan amount. So I used Vanilla Reload Card which only can be purchased with cash. They got # , cash gone , no loan , then they say another $130 transaction fee is needed to complete transaction and another card is needed. I am on heavy meds for cancer and needed the loan for medicine, so not thinking right gave them the $. Then they say $125 is needed to repair my credit for loan, they had several other outfits call trying it again. I filed report with Hollywood PD, Fl. Att. General, FBI and FTC. I think these card co.'s are in on this , they won't tell me who cashed in the card or any, but said they would tell the law if they call. I asked Carmel on the case for help. I need my money back . HELP!! hollywood South Carolina

*Consumer Comment: No, the card companies are not "in on it" - just your everyday scammer

Was contacted after filling out online loan app. for 2k. Need money for medicine to battle cancer. Sean? from Fast Loans No Credit Check told me I was approved . He said even though I had a checking account with a few hundred Dollars , I would need to show his co. I had $155 cash to cover first loan payment. He told me to buy a Vanilla Reload card which only can be purchased with cash. So I did , not realizing that once they get the # they is no way to stop them from stealing the cash on itt!! They promised it would be put in the loan deposit , but I also had to pay a $130 transaction fee to complete loan, so I did,[damn meds] well then the sob's wanted a $125 more to "Repair" my credit so they could complete the loan. Well I filed reports with the Local PD , FBI, FTC, BBB, Fl. Att. Gen. , and asked Carmel on the Case at local TV station to investigate these crooks. Help !!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2013 06:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fast-loans-no-credit-check/hollywood-South-Carolina-33020/fast-loans-no-credit-check-fast-loans-quick-contacted-from-online-app-provided-bank-inf-1104731. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fast loans no credit check

No, the card companies are not "in on it" - just your everyday scammer

AUTHOR: FloridaNative - ()

This is a long running scam that is known as the 'advance fee scam'. You can go to the FTC(dot)gov website to check it out. The only way to stop these scammers is to not participate in the scam. The names are fake. The company is fake. There is nothing legitimate at all about the so-called 'loan'. You were scammed out of your money by professional thieves.

The red flag that should have alerted you to the scam is when they asked you to put money on a reloadable type card and then have you give them the card number details. NEVER give a stranger that information for a loan. Never wire funds via western union or money gram or any other untraceable way, including the Vanilla Reload or similar untraceable reload card.

The second red flag was asking you for additional funds. It doesn't matter what their reason is for asking money upfront - it is not legal in any way to pay an advance fee for a loan. The way the scam works is they will keep telling you various excuses as to why the loan is not deposited into your account and why you have to 'prove' you have the money to repay the loan ...until you finally catch onto the scam. They take the money and then they dissappear. This is why they use the reloadable cards, because they can not be traced to the person to whom you gave the money.

You can try filing a police report with the information you have gathered from your conversation with these scammers but it probably won't help you get your funds back. It's good you have filed all the complaints you filed with the various government and non-government agencies.  I am sorry you had to learn this lesson the hard way especially when you are going through a very difficult time in your life. I'm sure you know by now to never give money up front to anyone for a loan for any reason.