Complaint Review: Fast PC Solutions

• Updated: Sat, May 03, 2014

• Reported By: Jim — Texas
Fast PC Solutions
9460 S Union Sq Ste 102 , Sandy , Utah USA

Fast PC Solutions, Ryan S. On January 24, 2014, I contacted the Company to help get my email restored. They spent several hours fixing the email on two computers. Quoted price was approximately 179 dollars per computer. Plus I was sold a Computer Cleaner and a Malware program for a lifetime $49 ea. They loaded the software for me. It turned out that both programs were free samples. The trial periods have now run out and I am getting requests to buy the programs from the Program's owner. I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED. Turns out all I needed to do was buy both programs and run and clean my own computer. They say they spent hours but actually only had to wait while the programs scanned my computer and then clean the stuff. Ok. So I asked for help. I should pay for some help. But I was scammed on the programs for sure. I just want my paid for programs or 100 dollar refund and I will buy the programs from the supplier. This looks like a recurring problem with them. They do have a cookie cutter letter they have responded through the BBB of Sandy, Ut. to similar complaints. They are thieves!!!!!! , Sandy Utah

On January 24, 2014 I contacted Fast PC Solutions, LLC, in Sandy, Utah on the internet per their advertisement.  I needed their help in recovering my email on two computers.

The installed a helper file so they could control my computer.  The agent run a scan and showed me hundreds of lines of contamination.  He proceeded to offer to fix for $129.50 for each computer or a total of $259.00.  He also offered to sell me two programs to clean my computers.  At a lifetime price of only $49.00 per program per computer or $196.00.  So for a total of $455.00 I was able to get my email back.

My problem is as follows.  The agent installed a "look-in" program on my computer so he could control it.  Then he ran a quick scan and proceeded to show me hundreds of lines of contamination.  He then priced his servcies and the software programs.  I was happy to pay to get me going again.  And then,  after thirty days I started to receive notices from the software companies that my trial perios was running out and of course giving me to opportunity purchase their full blown programs.  I tried to talk to a person at Fast PC Solutions and was put on hold for a long time.  I left a message about my problem but never herard a word.

Today, May 3, 2014, I communicated over the website with an agent and of course he denied they did any business as I have described.  However,  by looking at other complaints against this company on the BBB, Sandy, Ut site, I see a standard  denial letter with a cookie response of how wonderful they are and how bad their customers are.

Folks, this Company is run by and staffed with crooks in my opinion.  They are certainly scam artists.

Jim

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2014 11:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fast-PC-Solutions/-Sandy-Utah-84070-3409/Fast-PC-Solutions-Ryan-S-On-January-24-2014-I-contacted-the-Company-to-help-get-my-em-1143803. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fast PC Solutions