Complaint Review: fast powerful spells

• Updated: Thu, June 05, 2014

• Reported By: babs — mt coolum Texas
fast powerful spells
, California USA

fast powerful spells karen hart she take $65,000,00 us dollars of me and my girlfriend to do love spells to mix how relationship .she just want more and money hollywood California

*Consumer Comment: Unbelievable

*Consumer Comment: I hope this doesn't ruin your day, but there are NO, ZERO, NIL, NADA Real Psychics....

kart hart

Fast powerful spells.

i don't know if this is person is karen hart  she want under go any name with me.

lisa ross,ann lisa,kim white, rudy harrison .she taken $65,000.00 us dollars off me an my girlfriend

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2014 05:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fast-powerful-spells/California/fast-powerful-spells-karen-hart-she-take-6500000-us-dollars-of-me-and-my-girlfriend-to-1115856. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fast powerful spells

Unbelievable

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

You are just an absolute idiot to sent any con artist money!! Fast powerful spells equals con artist!!!!

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

They are ALL, 100% frauds.  Think about it. If they could see the future they wouldn't need to run "petty scams" against individuals.  They prey on the weak and the weak minded.  The ONLY thing they're good at is fraud.  As soon as the mark, er client runs out of money, they kick them to the curb.  You're really not too bright, are you?

Here's a FREE prediction for you, if you continue to believe in these people (santa claus and the easter bunny), you'll continue to be scammed.  $65,000...how DUMB can you get?  Bet my prediction was way more accurate than the ones you got from your "psychic."