Complaint Review: Fast Track Auction

Fast Track Auction
cincinnati, Ohio USA

Fast Track Auction Needs to be shut down cincinnati Ohio

*Consumer Comment: Buyer Beware

I had same problem as others have said.  You can tell they are purposely raising the bids on some items themselves.  Nothing to stop them I guess!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2013 10:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fast-Track-Auction/cincinnati-Ohio-45245/Fast-Track-Auction-Needs-to-be-shut-down-cincinnati-Ohio-1105759. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fast Track Auction

Buyer Beware

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

My 30+ years as a lawyer (retired), might relegate me to a Most Cynical & Skeptical category of online auction bidders.  While I suppose there could be "bid padding," my many years of experience with Fast Track and its affiliates don't bare this possibility out.  Since I resell  the vast majority of my auction successes, I personally inspect the auction-lots, at least one day weekly, before I bid.  As for the complaint of broken items or missing parts, I'm compelled to reply "Of course. After all the items are advertized as being some sort of reject."  Perhaps, if I did have one serious caveat, it might be that I'm concerned about Fast Track's (re)sale of  consumer safety recalls.

saline