Complaint Review: fast4Loan

• Submitted: Wed, July 17, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, July 17, 2013

• Reported By: Kathrina — Bronx New York
, Select State/Province USA

fast4Loan Fast4loan took $30.00 from my bank account several times. I had to close my account and open a new account.

I have been noticing $30.00 taken out of my account several times. I thought my bank was depositing money in my accoount by mistake. I then went to my bank to see what;s going on. my banker told me If  I had takenout any loans. I've told him yes. He then said to me that i have to close this account and open a new account because the loan I've taken out sold my information to a third party and I must be careful in reading the disclosure. The bank will credit me and I am now waiting for the credit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2013 12:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fast4Loan/Select-StateProvince/fast4Loan-Fast4loan-took-3000-from-my-bank-account-several-times-I-had-to-close-my-acc-1067776. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fast4Loan