• Report: #1082033

• Updated: Thu, September 05, 2013

• Reported By: CANDICE — allentown Pennsylvania
Internet USA

fastcash took my money!! Internet

i was approved for a fastcash loan of $1000 and i have to prove i had $170 cash on hand so i had to go to a cvs pharmacy and get a $170 green relaod money card and report the number to them then they would see if i coulds get the loan.

i was then notified that i was accepted but my credit was poor so the better business buero was holding the loan amout and my $170 so for them to release the money back to the fast cash place i had to bring my credit score up and to do so i had to pay $398 to the better business buero.

i told them i did not have the money and i was told come up with $200 on another card and the fast cash place would pay the rest i asked them was there any other money that i would have to come up with i was told no once i pay the $200 the better business buero would release the money back to fast cash and they would process the loan to my account plus the money back that i sent.

i then recieved another phone call that i had to pay an addition $189 for taxes or something like that i yelled and said you told me i wouldnt have to bring any more money out my pocket i do not have anymore money and they guy said u didnt speak to me and i said u are a lier and im goin to report you becauses you just scammed me and he told me go ahead.

because i didnt come up with the so called other fees i was told that they couldnt process my application and i asked about getting my money back and i was told there was nothing they could do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2013 02:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fastcash/internet/fastcash-took-my-money-Internet-1082033. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fastcash