Museum

• Updated: Fri, April 30, 2010

• Reported By: reggie — chesterton Indiana United States of America
fastdirectmeds
321 firm st vancouver BC Canada Internet United States of America

fastdirectmeds Jack Anthony aka john dobosz they say they shio opana but all they do is take your money and ship nothing. they don't return phone calls or emails. total scam. they are a rip off company stay away!! they promise to ship OPANA overnight and you Western union money and they ship nothing stay away Internet

*General Comment: Thanx for the heads up

this company fastdirectmeds.inc has a nice website ,they also advertise on ec21 they say they have hard to get meds like OPANA which is a God send for people like me with Hep-c. they say they overnight with fed-ex and they only take payments from western union. They have a $600.00 minimum order. I sent them the $600.00 and they did not ship anything and now they will not answer their phone or their emails. do not send these crooks any money. they take advantage of cancerpatients and people with cronic health problems. stay away from this company I western unioned the money to a man named John Dobosz in Victoria BC Canada. yhe name on the web page is Jack Anthony. I bet its John Dobosz who is the crook because you need a valid ID to receive money from Western Union. fastdirectmeds is a total scam!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2010 11:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fastdirectmeds/internet/fastdirectmeds-Jack-Anthony-aka-john-dobosz-they-say-they-shio-opana-but-all-they-do-is-ta-593564. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fastdirectmeds

#1 General Comment

Thanx for the heads up

AUTHOR: The Truth08 - (United States of America)

Thank you for posting this information. I was about to place an order with this guy, but have been scammed by a seller on ther named Edward Copeland from Medsecure. He took a couple hundred of my hard earned dollars and I got nothing. So have you found a legitimate supplier? I am interested in finding out if you do. I know there is one I found, but I am not sure if he sells what you're looking for, but he's in China. I've done business with a few different China based companies and that's where I have had the best luck. It seems they're honest and do what they say. At least the suppliers I have dealt with. It's hard to tell who you can trust, that's why I googled the guy and am glad you filed this report. Thank you.