Complaint Review: Fastechs.com Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, July 15, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, July 15, 2013

• Reported By: Consumer21 — Wheeling Illinois
Fastechs.com Inc.
310 Busse Highway #227 Park Ridge, Illinois USA

Fastechs.com Inc. Fastechs Inc. Take advantage of elderly customers with overpriced service and substandard used parts Park Ridge Illinois

My elderly, widowed mother contacted this company when she had computer problems.  Unfortunately, I was not able to see the unit before Fastechs took it away so I do not know what the actual problem was.  I both called and emailed them and made it unmistakably clear that I was going to handle the situation for my mother and that I wanted to approve all work and charges.  I also made it clear that I did not want them to sell my mother a new monitor (if she even needed one) as I had a new flatscreen that I would give her.  Rather than work with me, they went behind my back and took some off brand (MSI) computer and a monitor made in 2006 over to my mothers house and charged her $678.00.  I contacted them repeatedly by phone and email requesting an explanation for the charges.  They initially said that they could not provide me with a copy of the invoices without my mothers approval; like they had her best interests at heart.  Despite her telling them that they could send me copies of the two invoices, they never did.  Nor did they return my mothers old computer and the allegedly bad mother board.  After I got copies of the invoices from my mother they absolutely refused to speak to me or answer my emails, but they did contact my mother by phone.  I sent them one final email telling them that they are not to contact my mother again.  They completely took advantage of my mothers trusting nature and lack computer knowledge to fleece her.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2013 08:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fastechscom-Inc/Park-Ridge-Illinois-60068/Fastechscom-Inc-Fastechs-Inc-Take-advantage-of-elderly-customers-with-overpriced-serv-1067040. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fastechs.com Inc.