Complaint Review: fastloan4 me

• Reported By: michaeljsmith01 — Jackson Michigan
fastloan4 me
Internet USA

fastloan4 me scam, beware  Internet

I have been debited twice now from this company. Once a week on Wednesday for $30.00 as a ACH check. I tried contacting the company through phone and internet but no success. When I try to send a email to support@fastloan4me.com I get an email right back with a error message stating message is undeliverable. When I try to call them I get a message saying all agents are busy and tranfering to voice message, which gives a busy signal. This company is a scam all the way. I tried reporting them through my bank and all I get is the run around. BEWARE!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2013 07:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fastloan4-me/internet/fastloan4-me-scam-bewarenbsp-Internet-1056855. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fastloan4 me