Complaint Review: fastloan4me

• Updated: Sat, July 06, 2013

• Reported By: Brenda — Dayton Ohio
Internet USA

fastloan4me RIP off internet lending company Internet

I was in the market for a lending company for a down payment on my new car. I was directed to this site and from this point on it has been a nightmare. First off , i ended up needing zero down for my car so i stopped trying to get a loan. Secondly I was charged 30.00 for a service i never one time agreed to.

I was thrown into over draft had I not cuaght it in time. forunate for me mobile banking notified me of the fee being drawn out so i was able to cover it. i have unsuccessfully tried several times to contact this company and yet still have not recieved amessage back. all i want is my money back.

yet they can call me several times a day and when you try to talk with them about it u are put on hold just to get no where.

Please can someone help with this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2013 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fastloan4me/internet/fastloan4me-RIP-off-internet-lending-company-Internet-1064860. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fastloan4me