Complaint Review: fastloan4me

• Submitted: Sat, April 27, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 29, 2013

• Reported By: Terri — Cartersville Georgia
fastloan4me

fastloan4me This low down company STOLE 30 dollars from me. Not gonna lay down will get my money back !!!!! Internet

This is the 2nd, time I've been stolen from. Another company took 30.00 dollars out of checking account. Fastloan4me this time. I don't even know who they are. I don't deal with pay day loans. It's time to stop these. I will be checking into prosecution this time Enough is Enough.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2013 09:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fastloan4me/internet/fastloan4me-This-low-down-company-STOLE-30-dollars-from-me-Not-gonna-lay-down-will-get-m-1046762. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fastloan4me