Complaint Review: fastloan4me

• Updated: Fri, June 28, 2013

• Reported By: amanda — gardner Massachusetts
Internet USA

fastloan4me deposited a 30dollar check without approval Internet

i ran into a few unexpected problems and was looking to get a cash advance as many companies called me back with crazy loan options i denyed all loans checked my bank statement this morning and fastloan4me cashed a $30.00 check into my account that i never agreed or sighned off on d**n check isnt even one of mine due to the fact i have no checks u call the number that appears on the check and u cant get nowhere

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2013 11:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fastloan4me/internet/fastloan4me-deposited-a-30dollar-check-without-approval-Internet-1062868. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fastloan4me