Complaint Review: fastloan4me

• Submitted: Tue, June 18, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, June 18, 2013

• Reported By: lee — battle creek Michigan
Internet USA

fastloan4me fastloan4me withdrew $30.00 from my checking account without my permission twice. The first time I requested an investigation from my bank and they cleared everything off including overage fees. This time my bank suggest I change my account. I shouldn't have to and fastloan4me shouldn't be allowed to get away with what they're doing. Internet

Fastloan4me withdrew $30.00 from my checking account, without my permission, twice. The first time I requested an investigation by my bank. Result was to clear everything up including overage fees and try to get the money back. Fastloan4me withdrew again and now my bank suggests that I change my account, meaning that I lost money to fsatloan4me this time. I shouldn't have to change accounts and they shouldn't be allowed to get away with what they're doing. I never received a loan from fastloan4me either.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2013 06:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fastloan4me/internet/fastloan4me-fastloan4me-withdrew-3000-from-my-checking-account-without-my-permission-t-1060209. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fastloan4me