Complaint Review: fastloan4me

• Submitted: Mon, May 13, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, May 13, 2013

• Reported By: Eloise — Milwaukee Wisconsin
Internet USA

fastloan4me they took money from me without my authorization. I checked my account today and they removed 60 more dollars. They won't answer their phones nor email Internet

They fastlan4me are unreachable and have taken over 90 dollars from my account. I have to change my account number which is an inconvienace to me. I never authorized them to take anything out of my account. I don't know how they got my account number.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2013 01:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fastloan4me/internet/fastloan4me-they-took-money-from-me-without-my-authorization-I-checked-my-account-today-1050596. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fastloan4me