Complaint Review: fastloan4me

• Submitted: Mon, June 17, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, June 17, 2013

• Reported By: deborah peters — southampton Massachusetts
Internet USA

fastloan4me took 2 month of 30.00 out of my checking account without my authorization now i have to close my checking account now and get a new one Internet

This co took 2 withdrawls of 30.00 out of my checking account .try to contact them put you on hold say your caller #3 then #2then #1 when you wait nobody is on the line. called several times or they have several telephone #s some say leave a voice message that has a busy signal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2013 07:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fastloan4me/internet/fastloan4me-took-2-month-of-3000-out-of-my-checking-account-without-my-authorization-now-1059674. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fastloan4me