Complaint Review: fastloan4me

• Submitted: Mon, June 10, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, June 10, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Derry New Hampshire
Internet USA

fastloan4me took money out of my account without getting any authorization from me Internet

Again, we the american people keep getting ripped off by the same freaken company.

Fastloan4me, is a total scam I do not know how or who sells the information to them or why they even do this, they keep ripping people off who need the money.  I wish they would stop harrassing the people and get real jobs and stop embezeling money from thousands of people.

This company has taken the money out of my account 3 times now and I'm pretty fed up.  I do not want to change my account that I have had for years over 43 years.  But Now I must because of greedy people so lets try to stop these people once and for all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2013 03:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fastloan4me/internet/fastloan4me-took-money-out-of-my-account-without-getting-any-authorization-from-me-Intern-1058017. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fastloan4me