Complaint Review: fastloan4me.com 1775-200-1525

• Updated: Thu, May 16, 2013

• Reported By: jrmdavissr7 — chicago Illinois
fastloan4me.com 1775-200-1525
Reno, Nevada USA

fastloan4me.com 1775-200-1525 they charge me 30.00 4 time i didnot accept the loan and they charge me 30 .00 Reno Nevada

*Consumer Comment: Same thing here.

i just recived a text from my bank about another 30.00 was taken out my accout again.this been happening about three or four months i  did not recive a loan from them this happen in march april and may now they owe me 90.00 i call this #1775-200-1525 all the time it was voice mail i found that the call came from reno nv iam not the first one having this problem.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2013 09:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fastloan4mecom-1775-200-1525/Reno-Nevada/fastloan4mecom-1775-200-1525-they-charge-me-3000-4-time-i-didnot-accept-the-loan-and-th-1051394. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fastloan4me.com 1775-200-1525

Same thing here.

AUTHOR: Revenge88 - ()

Looks like you are in the same boat as I and many others.

hang in there I am sure this will be stopped soon.

On a forum I read people are suspecting the guy behind this by the name: Aaron Shoaf PO Box 3540, Silver Springs, NV 89429-3540 still searching for his number and street address.

hopefully with enough people we can take him down together.