Complaint Review: fastloan4me.com

• Submitted: Thu, June 06, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, June 06, 2013

• Reported By: 871 st rt 233 — 45656 Alabama
Internet USA

fastloan4me.com Just checked my online bank account and fastloan4me took $30.00 on may 1,2013, never signed up, never heard of them. When you call nobody answers, I sent an email, but haven't gotten any response. This report was posted on Ripoff Report on fastloan4me.com Internet

on june 5 th I checked my bank account an found this unauthorized transaction of thirty dollar withdraw by check which caused me to have to close my business account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2013 08:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fastloan4mecom/internet/fastloan4mecom-Just-checked-my-online-bank-account-and-fastloan4me-took-3000-on-may-1-1056866. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fastloan4me.com