Complaint Review: fastloan4me.com

• Updated: Fri, July 05, 2013

• Reported By: shima — Paterson New Jersey
fastloan4me.com
Internet USA

fastloan4me.com fastloan all i know is that my account was being taken for thirty dollars in june and now for july to and i have not every received any money from these floks Internet

To Whom it may Concern, I am writing about this company or this place that is taking my money out of my account. I have not dealt with these people and i most certainly did not give them access to my account and i need this to stop, everytime i call they put me hold and i have been do this since the past month.It's crazy how people do whatever to make a buck.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2013 12:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fastloan4mecom/internet/fastloan4mecom-fastloan-all-i-know-is-that-my-account-was-being-taken-for-thirty-dollars-1064638. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fastloan4me.com