Complaint Review: fastloan4me.com

• Submitted: Fri, June 21, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, June 21, 2013

• Reported By: Jill — cape may court house New Jersey
Internet USA

fastloan4me.com i have never hear of this company but they continue to take money out of my account i dont even know how they got my information. Internet

I am a single mother with two kids barely making it and living paycheck to paycheck! I have never heard of this company before and did not apply for a loan. somehow this company found my information and has been taking money out of my account. I never authorized any deductions from my checking account and do not ever use the account except for bills and kids needs. They have on 3 occassions in the last 60 days taken money from my account over drawing it and left me with not only the $30 they deducted but a $35 overdraft charge as well.

so its not just $30 every time but $65. I dont know about other people but when they are causeing me to be unable to feed my children and unable to put gas in my car to get to work, it is really frustraiting me. I would like to find these people and get my money back along with compensation for all the hardships I have endured the last 2 months due to taking money from me that was not autherized in the first place.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2013 05:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fastloan4mecom/internet/fastloan4mecom-i-have-never-hear-of-this-company-but-they-continue-to-take-money-out-of-1060936. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fastloan4me.com