Complaint Review: fastloan4me.com`

• Updated: Sat, June 15, 2013

• Reported By: pissed in Tennessee — Lewisburg Tennessee
fastloan4me.com`
Internet USA

fastloan4me.com` this internet company stole my bank info from another loan company and took money out of my account with out my permission and I never applied with them and NEVER recieved any funds from them. why are they allowed to keep doing business if they keep getting reports against them something needs to be done to stop them. Let me tell you this if they do it again I will have my cousins "friends" ( I mean the mexican mafia) pay them a visit. Internet

This company ripped me off for $30.00 I have never filed an application with them, nor have I recieved any funds from them.  So why are they taking money from my account and how are tehy getting the account information without it being givien to them directly.  The only way they can is by hacking into other companies data bases. Something needs to be done about this company.  I only work for Wal Mart and can not afford for them just to take my hard earned money.  The only reason I took out a online loan in the first place was to get my car fixed so that I can keep getting back and forth to work.  Now I have to wonder who is going to be stealing my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2013 12:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fastloan4mecom/internet/fastloan4mecom-this-internet-company-stole-my-bank-info-from-another-loan-company-and-t-1059405. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fastloan4me.com`