• Report: #1061935

• Updated: Tue, June 25, 2013

• Reported By: LaTanya S Williams — louisville Kentucky
fastloan4me.com
Internet USA

fastloan4me.com took $30.00 out of my account without my knowledge. Dont even know of the company  Internet

Upon checking my account, i saw a check I didn't recgonize. I clicked on it and it was date 6-20-13 for $30.00. On the morning of the 24th it was taking out. I have no clue who fastloan4me.com is but I hope they get what's coming to them. I am a single parent and need my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2013 10:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fastloan4mecom/internet/fastloan4mecom-took-3000-out-of-my-account-without-my-knowledge-Dont-even-know-of-the-1061935. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fastloan4me.com