Complaint Review: fastloan4me.com

• Updated: Wed, May 22, 2013

• Reported By: momof3madascanbe — san antonio Texas
fastloan4me.com
Internet USA

fastloan4me.com twice a month company takes 30.00 from account in form of check. Have called company, they said they would refund the money and they just continue to steal from me. I have to close out my account now Internet

This company has been repeatedly taking 30.00 from my account some times two times a month. I have called and complained. I was told my money would be refunded. That was over four months ago. As of this month I have yet two more unauthorized charges to my account. I would like to know how to press criminal charges. This is theft and these 30.00 checks they are taking are adding up!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2013 02:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fastloan4mecom/internet/fastloan4mecom-twice-a-month-company-takes-3000-from-account-in-form-of-check-Have-cal-1053045. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fastloan4me.com