Supreme

• Reported By: carmon — hudson Illinois
fastloan4me.com
reno, Nevada USA

fastloan4me.com fraud/scam reno Nevada

This company helped themselves to $30 from my checking account not once, but twice.  I have filed complaints with the attorney general's office in my state and also Nevada where this company is alledgely based from.  The FBI only said to go to our local attorney general's office which I did.  I also have tried emailing won't go through and calling them with no answer, SHOCK!!!  These people are scum and need to get jobs and stop steeling.

I will be changing my banking information and paying bills in a different manner because they stole the information from some company.  My guess it is a credit card, since most everything is outsourced these days and their security if more than likely laxed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2013 08:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fastloan4mecom/reno-Nevada/fastloan4mecom-fraudscam-reno-Nevada-1058831. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fastloan4me.com