Complaint Review: fastloan4me.com

• Updated: Thu, June 27, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Ludlow Massachusetts
fastloan4me.com
po box 3540 silver springs, Nevada USA

fastloan4me.com withdrew $30 out of my checking account without my authorization silver springs Nevada

To my surprise when i checked my checking account on a friday morning there was a withdrawl of 30.00 taken out from fastcash4me.com.

I never signed up for this and dont even know who they are.   I tried to call them and could not get through .  I called about 10 times and to no evail. I am hopeing something can be done about this.  They made out a computer generated check and thats how they got the money.  Not happy!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2013 07:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fastloan4mecom/silver-springs-Nevada-89429-3540/fastloan4mecom-withdrew-30-out-of-my-checking-account-without-my-authorization-silver-s-1062488. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fastloan4me.com