Complaint Review: fastloan4me.com

• Updated: Fri, July 05, 2013

• Reported By: Jan — Rancho Cucamonga California
fastloan4me.com
P.O. Box 3540, Silver Springs NV 89429-3540 Silver Springs, Nevada USA

fastloan4me.com Unauthorized withdrawal was presented to my bank by this company Silver Springs Nevada

A check for $30 was presented to my bank by this company.  A check I did not authorize.  I have tried several times to contact the company by phone or by email and I am unable to reach anyone.  The email bounces back as undeliverable and the phone call is "transferred" to voice mail and all you get is a busy signal.

My credit union wants me to complete a bunch of paperwork and get it notarized in order to get my money back.  And in addition they want me to close my account.  Alot of hassle for a company you can't even contact, so what's the use?  I'll never see my money again.

Please stop this company.  It is very unsettling that scam artists can get into my bank account and take my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2013 08:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fastloan4mecom/Silver-Springs-Nevada-89429/fastloan4mecom-Unauthorized-withdrawal-was-presented-to-my-bank-by-this-company-Silver-S-1064570. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fastloan4me.com