Complaint Review: fastloan4me.com

• Updated: Fri, July 12, 2013

• Reported By: Revenge88 — Sandy Utah
fastloan4me.com
unknown Silversprings, Nevada USA

fastloan4me.com fastloan4u.com, fastloanfast.com, loan4utoday.com, Has been taking increments of $30.00 from my bank since February 2013 to July 2013 this month, scam location may be in Silversprings Nevada

*Author of original report: New information.

*Author of original report: Down

Starting February 2013 to this month July 2013, This same company has been taking my hard earned money that I bust my back to earn 4 hours or so of labor and is taken out of my account.

So this will be  5th time already I refuse to close my account... I would rather find this guy myself and at this point I think possibly be worth it to put matters in my own hands and do the same to this person that he is doing to many others by robbing him of every penny he owns, I called my bank and since my bank won't do anything for me or the FBI or the other places I reported this company, not to mention many others who has reported this company... why hasn't anything been done yet?...The damages it has done to my funds and many other peoples funds by robbing from the poor; So far it has be throwing me into my over draft which was 4 times already getting double chared.. what not.. so far it has caused me $250. [continued below]....

.....00 of damage to my finaces. I get the name Aaron Shoaf but this guy must be a ghost because he is well known to have many scam companies but hard to find. All I know is this is only one of the scam companies he runs, and the source of the location may be in Nevada Silversprings. One person actually got his number but who knows if it is the actual guy I can't go off one hunch.

I.P address on go daddy which his sites are registered to 173.201.93.58 but he keeps on changing it with the name of the websites.

I got a address from a reference, 2840 US HWY 95 a N Silver Springs  NV. 89429-6936

Aaron Shoaf possibly in his 40's I looked him up on Spokeo.com

Worked for Silver Sheilds with a numer 775-883-4028

So I really want this person caught before I take matters in my own hands and string him up on a branch by his legs and who knows what happens next. I Do not like being pushed around and same with other people who are in the same boat... and this scam has been going on for too long with soo many victums and it seems like nothing is being done about this. Which is frustrating. As far as I know the information on this guy could be all false and this could be happening in another country. all I know is this guy is getting rich by robbing the poor and I am sick and tired of seeing these checks popping up in my bank unexpectedly.

Good luck to everyone and I hope this stops soon! thank you all who are trying to do something about this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2013 04:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fastloan4mecom/Silversprings-Nevada-89429/fastloan4mecom-fastloan4ucom-fastloanfastcom-loan4utodaycom-Has-been-taking-incr-1066321. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fastloan4me.com

New information.

AUTHOR: Revenge88 - ()

www.whoisentry.com/domain/financialfreedomatlast.com Lots of information on the suspicious person stealing from the poor.

Down

AUTHOR: Revenge88 - ()

I got another number that may get a hold of Aaron Shoaf:  (775) 577-4822 have fun

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC