Complaint Review: fastloanfast

• Reported By: Marlene — Livingston Alabama
fastloanfast
Internet USA

fastloanfast Rip Off  Internet

I would like you all to know money has been coming up missing out of my account that hasn't had my approval.

Fastloanfast has taken 30.00 out of my account with my knowledge, why I don't know. I havn't received anything from so i'm trying to figure out why and I paying for something that i didn't receive. I have filed a claim with my bank to get my money back and it was denied and i want to know why. I fault regions bank as well cause their security was breached. I mean where did these people get my information from my account number,my routing number i mean really people the banks are suppose to be a safe place to keep your money right.Fast loansfast ,fastloan4me,and some checkprocessing center are the three frauds I'm dealing with now. None of which had the right to withdraw any money from my account, none of which I have received any money from and the bank didn't notice this doing there investigation that no one other than my employer has been direct depositing any money in my account be they denied my claim well lets see what can be done about that.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2013 04:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fastloanfast/internet/fastloanfast-Rip-Offnbsp-Internet-1059252. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fastloanfast