Complaint Review: fastloanfast

• Updated: Sun, February 03, 2013

• Reported By: catfish king — gypsum Kansas United States of America
fastloanfast

fastloanfast Stole $30 out of my checking account without premission Internet

On 01-25-2013 processed a check that they produced for $30 and send it through my account. After repeated calls to the number listed with no results, I called my bank and asked what and why this was allowed. Was told that they just process the check (which was way out of line with my check numbers) because it was like any other check. I understand that. Asked what to do? Was told to try again. If no results, come in and they will dispute payment and credit my account. I then started to look at my account more closely because person on phone from bank told me there had been other such like transactions.  I now have found 2 others." Loan Tree Advances" The other all I have is a phone number which is 866-978-7646. I m going into my bank and disputing all 3. I then am closing this account. It will take several days to get new checks and new debit card. My problem???? (this is a business account) I am going to see what legal acts can be done. IF any I plan on pursuing them. This was all done with out my permission and with out my involvement I believe everyone should do what can be done to shut these people down. They are RIPPING people off everyday for God only knows how much.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2013 09:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fastloanfast/internet/fastloanfast-Stole-30-out-of-my-checking-account-without-premission-Internet-1008160. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fastloanfast