Complaint Review: fastloanfast

• Submitted: Fri, March 22, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, March 22, 2013

• Reported By: Lynn — richton park Illinois
fastloanfast

fastloanfast took money out of my account by check draft, Internet

Fastloanfast had a check drafted from my account on March 3rd  and $30 was taken out on March 5th.  I called the company and got no response.  I then emailed them telling them that I never applied for a loan.   I never even received any offers nor did I receive any loan money.  I sent an affadavit to my bank and they responded by telling me that I need to take it up with the merchant.  I tried that.  I am unemployed and would not apply for a loan as I already am  paying on an outside loan and futhermore when I have checked out online loans, they require you to sign and have a job.  This place said no signature needed.   I just want my $30 back as I never received anything.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2013 06:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fastloanfast/internet/fastloanfast-took-money-out-of-my-account-by-check-draft-Internet-1037216. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fastloanfast