Complaint Review: FastLoanFast.com

• Updated: Sun, May 05, 2013

• Reported By: Jarvis — Austin Texas
FastLoanFast.com
1309 Rutherford Lane Austin, Texas USA

FastLoanFast.com They take 30.00 out of my bank account every month with out my permission. Wrote a check without my permission or signature. Will not face me on the phone. Same bogast message of we can not answer your call. Austin Texas

*Consumer Comment: Question

FastLoanFast.com is not a good service. Who takes 30.00 every month from me for nothing. i have not gave them permission for nothing. I have not asked them to write a check from my bank without my signature and cash it for nothing evry month. this is not right after i just filled out a loan application on line.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2013 07:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FastLoanFastcom/Austin-Texas-78728/FastLoanFastcom-They-take-3000-out-of-my-bank-account-every-month-with-out-my-permissi-1048646. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FastLoanFast.com

Question

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

Do you not check your monthly statements the bank sends to you??