conductor

• Submitted: Mon, February 11, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, February 11, 2013

• Reported By: Romey — Palm Desert California United States of America
fastloanfast.com

fastloanfast.com fastloanfast I had $30.00 withdrawn from my checking account from fastloanfast.com. I tried calling several times the telephone number that appeared on the check, and I was put on hold all of the time. Nobody ans Internet

I had $30 withdrawn from my checking account from fastloanfast.com. I tried calling the phone number that appeared on the check several times, but I was put on hold each call. I never gave permission to fastloanfast.com to withdraw any money from my bank account. I don't know how they got my information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2013 11:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fastloanfastcom/internet/fastloanfastcom-fastloanfast-I-had-3000-withdrawn-from-my-checking-account-from-fastloa-1012314. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fastloanfast.com