Complaint Review: fastloanfast.com

• Submitted: Tue, February 19, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, February 19, 2013

• Reported By: joanna — batesville Mississippi United States of America

fastloanfast.com i guess that that montell williams mutal funds as well, i did do it and found they wanted money to get money so i closed that immediatly.they still took money from account without knowledge and now s Illigally debited my account without my authourization/permission/ or knowledge!! I want my money back Internet

I origiannly had went to a sight several months ago the montell williams money mutal funds. I had found that they wanted money to get money so I had immediatly closed , cancelled and said no.. to my surprize in a few days $30 had came out of my account, we did an investigation to retrieve my money, however I Never gave any permission to debit my acccount, now I have a place called fastloan that has also taken $30 from my account, this is causing hardship on my account with problems of my account going into the neg. I would never and have never given permission or authourization for anyone to EVER debit my account unless it it the bill I owe. the number I have for them they are to busy to anser the phone the log in page does not exist that I can find. 775-200-1525 I have called and left many messages, They took money from me,, they stole from me!! they took without asking! I never gave permission, or had Any knowledge of these people and who they are or w hat they did.I want my money back, in fact i want all my money back i lost in negitive funding because of all this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2013 08:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fastloanfastcom/internet/fastloanfastcom-i-guess-that-that-montell-williams-mutal-funds-as-well-i-did-do-it-and-f-1016625. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fastloanfast.com