Complaint Review: fastloanforme.com

• Updated: Tue, July 02, 2013

• Reported By: rhonda — doylestown Ohio
fastloanforme.com
Internet USA

fastloanforme.com fastloanforme.com debited my checking account for 30.00 dollars without my consent on june 28th 2013 and i have called there phone number multiple times to try and get my money back but all i got was a busy signal every time. Internet

a place has debited my checking account for 30.00 dollars without my authorization. Every time i call there phone number i can not get through. I have never had anything to do with this cash advance place and i would like to get the money put back into my account. My husband and i are on fixed incomes and we cant afford someone taking money out of our account. Please someone help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2013 05:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fastloanformecom/internet/fastloanformecom-fastloanformecom-debited-my-checking-account-for-3000-dollars-without-1063757. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fastloanforme.com