Complaint Review: fastloans4me

• Phone: 7753767646
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

fastloans4me AKA fast4utodayfastloansfast loans

these criminals have hit my checking account on ssveral occasions. 3 this month alone. I have reported them to my state AG but this so called company only has a po address. the phone numbers 7752001525 and7753767646 both have area codes for northern Nevada, but you will not be able to get thru to anyone. I have never dealt with them at all. they have somehow got a hold of my banking info, address and telephone number. I noticed on Rip off report that they have scammed quite a few people. It's time that we all ban together and file a class action suit. Somewhere out there, they do have a legitimate address.  We just need to find it out. I'm sure that those of you who have been hit by them probably seen thsoe checks for 30.00 hit your account with an area code for your state too.  My bank is currently working with me on this. I have closed my account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2013 10:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fastloans4me-/Select-StateProvince/fastloans4me-AKA-fast4utodayfastloansfast-loans-1063835. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fastloans4me