Complaint Review: fastloans4me

Internet USA
  • Phone: 775-200-1525
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

fastloans4me /cashloans fastloans4me made 2 unauthorized withdrawrals from my account have not filed an application with them they are stealing have not been able to resolve. authorities need to do something about them Internet

To Whom IT may Concern

Dear SIR/MADAME,  Your company fastloans4me has made unauthorized withdrawrals from mt account any and all loan applications were cancelled last year  11/2012 which  do to the fact that I am not in need of a loan of any kind and yet your company still charging me for application fees.  check# 99257 dated 6/21 TID OUAXSSVN36Q1U5GUJ AND  and check #99838 TID ONCN161ZZ17AHSOH BOTH WITHDRAWRALS where in the amount of $30.00 dollars. I have tried to contact you by phone to discuss this matter  but your lines are never open. I hope we can get this matter resolved swiftley.

Elva Bembury-Williams

this is the email I sent to them it came back non deliverable I finalley got thru on the phone after calling all day

spoke with a person named jackie she was useless stated I need to secure my information with the bank, I just going to have to close my account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2013 10:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fastloans4me/internet/fastloans4me-cashloans-fastloans4me-made-2-unauthorized-withdrawrals-from-my-account-hav-1053284. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fastloans4me