Complaint Review: fastloans4you

• Updated: Sat, June 08, 2013

• Reported By: Becks1121 — pittsburgh Pennsylvania
fastloans4you
Internet USA

fastloans4you This company took 30 dollars from my banking account without my consent and I have no idea how they even got my information. I have reported them to my bank but i haven't heard anything yet. Internet

Fast loans for you is a scam.  They took 30 dollars from my bank account using an electronic check.  I never gave consent for this, or signed off on anything, and when I try to contact this company I get a recording.  It tells me to go to their website (but doesn't mention what that website is of course).  Beware this is a total scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2013 07:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fastloans4you/internet/fastloans4you-This-company-took-30-dollars-from-my-banking-account-without-my-consent-and-1057463. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fastloans4you