Door

• Updated: Tue, June 25, 2013

• Reported By: Queen — Covington Kentucky
fastloans4you.com
Internet USA

fastloans4you.com I have no idea who the company is and ow they recived my bank account information. This company is a thief. They took money from my bank account and I am on unemployment and can't afford this money being stolen from me!!!!!!! Internet

On June 21st my account was debited $30.00 without my authorization. When I contacted my bank thaty gave me the number for fastloans4you. 775-376-7646. When I contacted that number only automated information was given then I was told to leave a message but then I received a busy signal. I am working with mu bank to see if th charges can be reversed. This amount being debited from my account caused it to be overdrawn and me having NSF fees. Again I am living on unemployment and can't afford this money being taking.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2013 10:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fastloans4youcom/internet/fastloans4youcom-I-have-no-idea-who-the-company-is-and-ow-they-recived-my-bank-account-i-1061928. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fastloans4you.com