Complaint Review: fatcow.com - Fatcow Inc - fatcow-webhosting.com

• Updated: Tue, April 13, 2010

• Reported By: Charles E Wallace — Perris California United States of America
fatcow.com - Fatcow Inc - fatcow-webhosting.com
70 Blanchard Rd Burlington, Maine United States of America

fatcow.com - Fatcow Inc - fatcow-webhosting.com Ripoff Theft of Funds From Checking account Burlington, Maine

*Author of original report: Update 4/13/10 9am

Opened account on 4/13/10 5am. Used the drop down Menu and ordered the 12 month $44.00 account.  right after  I got the account they took out of me checking account $132.00. I went on line at 5:05am and got the big runaround. they wanted me to log on to my new account and set up passwords first. I advised them if I can not get the billing fixed I sure do not want the account. So they gave me more crap. I advised them that I will wright a report and post it on ripoff.com.

Stay Away From Them.. Ripoff.. Theft of Funds.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2010 05:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fatcowcom-Fatcow-Inc-fatcow-webhostingcom/Burlington-Maine-01803/fatcowcom-Fatcow-Inc-fatcow-webhostingcom-Ripoff-Theft-of-Funds-From-Checking-accou-592667. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fatcow.com - Fatcow Inc - fatcow-webhosting.com

Update 4/13/10 9am

AUTHOR: Charles E Wallace - (United States of America)

Account will be refunded in 7 to 10 business days. they Say.
Will update at that time.
chuck.