Complaint Review: Fathers For Equal Rights

• Updated: Wed, February 05, 2014

• Reported By: KevinP — Dallas Texas
Fathers For Equal Rights
701 Commerce Street Dallas, Texas USA

Fathers For Equal Rights Doug Clark fraud; practices law without a license; scam; unauthorized practice of law Dallas Texas

This organization is a scam. The Director Doug Clark is a fraud. I paid $500 to him thinking he was attorney. Doug Clark is not a lawyer and he never informed me that he was not an attorney or that he is not licensed to practice law. He illegally advised me on what I should do with my case and had his daughter who is NOT a lawyer either type up my legal documents without talking to an attorney. Long story short, he advised the wrong paperwork on my case, resulting in me getting reprimanded and fined by the Judge. He is scamming innocent citizens off of posing as an attorney. When I confronted him about this, he would not give me my money back and cussed me out. One of the employess at Fathers for Equal Rights told me that he has already been busted 2 times for practicing law without a license and he's still doing it like a sneaky crook. The courts and and the Attorney General need to keep an eye on this fellow. I even witnessed an attorney reprimanding him for practicing law. He wants to be an attorney so bad, but he never will be. Do yourself a favor and save your $500 dollars and just go to the Law Library across the street, they will give you all the paperwork you need so that you don't be taken advantage of by frauds like Doug Clark, there are millions of him running around trying to make a hustle off of posing as a fake attorney to make a living. This guy is pathetic. He does have attorneys there but sometimes he won't let you talk to them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2014 05:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fathers-For-Equal-Rights/Dallas-Texas-75202/Fathers-For-Equal-Rights-Doug-Clark-fraud-practices-law-without-a-license-scam-unautho-1121265. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fathers For Equal Rights