Complaint Review: Faust Heating & A/C Co., Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, March 05, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, March 05, 2014

• Reported By: Esso — Bethlehem Pennsylvania
Faust Heating & A/C Co., Inc.
Bath, PA Bath, Pennsylvania USA

Faust Heating & A/C Co., Inc. Ripoff - Beware of their pricing Bath Pennsylvania

I have contacted the owner and asked for someone to come out and take a look at my heating issue. Technician named Leo came out and inspected the issue. He told my wife that the charge will be $180 plus $89 dollars for the service call, that is total of $269. She agreed to that price. When the work was completed he provided us with a bill of $474. When asked why the difference, he stated "That is what it is now". We did not want to argue with the guy, we paid the bill. I called the owner Mike Faust next morning and explained the issue. I explained that the technician performed only cleaning of the furnace and that he replaced a connector on one of the wires. He charged us $89 to replace the 5 cent connector. Mr. Faust said that the connector replacement should have been the part of the $189 charge and that there should not have been any additional charge for the connector. He agreed that we are owed a refund and that Leo should have honored the initial charge of $268 that he told us. He should have notified us if there were going to be additional charges. Mr. Faust said that he will talk to his technician and that he will call me back next day. It has been now 1 1/2 weeks and I have not received any calls from Mr. Faust. I called his business on 2 occasions and his secretary (Shelly) said that he was going to call me back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2014 08:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Faust-Heating-AC-Co-Inc/Bath-Pennsylvania-18014/Faust-Heating-amp-AC-Co-Inc-Ripoff-Beware-of-their-pricing-Bath-Pennsylvania-1128436. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Faust Heating & A/C Co., Inc.