Complaint Review: fax.com

• Reported By: Dan — Houston Texas
fax.com
6922 Hollywood Blvd Los Angeles, California USA

fax.com Fax.com committed fraud on my credit card. Los Angeles California

I signed up for Fax.com free 30 day trial. I then cancelled it in 15 days, via the phone. (They link on the site was not funtioning) should have known then!

Two weeks later I get a notice from fax.com that they have updadted my credit card information and that my account was now in good standing!! I'm like WTH AND this was a different dredit card then the one I signed up with. How did they get this information!??

I contacted them on a Saturday and after holding for over an hour I was told only SALES is open on the weekends!!!

I then contacted them during the week both by e-mail and phone. I was promised this would be removed from my credit card. But only after they fought with me about it and I was forced to speak with a supervisor.

I also asked asked how they received a new credit card number and credit card from me. She laughed and said "We have our ways." I contatcted the States Attorney General office and the FTC. This is 100% fraud and its been a nightmare.

I finally receved an e-mail this morning from them (Sent last night) stating they need my e-mail adress and the last four digits of my credit card to cancel!!!!! I have given them this information 12 times! And they E-MAILED me for my e-mail address!

This is a business that needs to go out of business! Don't be scammed do not use them...period!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2013 06:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/faxcom/Los-Angeles-California/faxcom-Faxcom-committed-fraud-on-my-credit-card-Los-Angeles-California-1057460. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fax.com