Complaint Review: FBCS Collection Agency

• Submitted: Fri, April 15, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, April 15, 2005

• Reported By:Silver Spring Maryland
FBCS Collection Agency
841 Hunting Park Ave Philadelphia, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

FBCS Collection Agency ripoff Philadelphia Pennsylvania

My Account was referred to FBCS from Cross County Bank in attempt to collect/ settle a debt. I was told by FBCS that if i settled my account with them my account with Cross Country Bank would be settled/closed.

I never received a settlement letter from FBCS after paying the agreed upon amount in Feb 2002. Cross Country Bank is still on my credit report as an unpaid/bad debt. When I called FBCS to obtain a settlement letter stating the amount paid they tell me they have no record of my account and there is nothing they can do to help me. Since paying FBCS I have been contacted by a different collection agency to collect the same debt that should have been settled.

Silver Spring, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2005 10:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FBCS-Collection-Agency/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19124/FBCS-Collection-Agency-ripoff-Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-138943. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FBCS Collection Agency