surrender

• Updated: Wed, March 26, 2014

• Reported By: Lifeguard Financial/ESP SCAM — Reseda California
FBL Associates/Life Guard Debt Settlement
4 W. Las Olas Blvd., #203 Fort Lauderdale, Select State/Province USA

FBL Associates/Life Guard Debt Settlement ESPLifeguard Financial FBL Associates My ESP client # ID 16428. I joined the Lifeguard Financial in March 6 2009. Fort Lauderdale Florida

My ESP client # ID 16428. I joined the Lifeguard Financial in March 6 2009. I was making a monthly ACH payment of $513.54, deposited directly to Noteworld. I called Noteworld to ask them if I can skip a payment for Dec 2011 due to holiday that was coming up. I asked what was the status of my acct and was advised that I have money reseved in my acct. I also found out through Noteworld that (ESP) Expert Settlement Professional took over the company. Lifeguard Financial went bankrupt.I shocked that I was not notify or didn't recieve any letter regarding this matter. I immediately went on the website my.espda.com/core/login/login_frm.cfm but all the phone no. were not in service. The website was not even updated. I called the Noteworld 1st week of Nov.and ask them for help. I was given a no. 215-995-2096 from an employee named Wyona. I called ESP 1st week of Nov 2011 no respond and left a messege regarding the status of my account. I continued on for several days have left several messeges and still no respond. I left a messege again and a person name Randi called back Nov. 14, 2011. I told him that my debt settlement program was suppose to be done this Jan. 2012, asked him the status of my acct. He said that the previous company Lifeguard didnt settle Bank of America. I found out through Noteworld that Bank of America was not settle and haven't been touch since 2010.I have printed an itemized of my payment through Noteworld and found out that mostly was going to fees. I called Randi back and according to ESP employee Randi very rude (was even yelling)that he can't do anything, no refund and that my money is gone. I have cancelled my program Nov. 14, 2011. I was even shocked that they took the fees out of my bank acct Nov. 25, 2011. I kept calling ESP, so many times. I left so many messeges but no one even bother returning my calls until now. I have made 31 payments of 513.54 which accumulated 15,919.74. Noteworld advised me to wire my reserve money for my safe which was 7,360.92. So far I have lost over 8558.82 and have no idea where it went. 2455.92 went only to the rest of my creditors.  I called Bank of America and they said they haven't heard from them since 2010. Now Bank of America had forwarded my acct. to a Law Firm of Allan C. Smith, P.C. I still owe $26, 582.98. With all that time and money gone I dont not know what to do.I am being harrased and afraid of joining any program. With no job, 3 kids, so difficult. I do not know what other options I have left. My desires were to have my credit back on track, come clean and be debt free. My intensions were to start fresh. This company had given me so much stress and for my family. Please help me on what actions I need to move forward. I do not wish to get sued or anything..Please help me kindly. I want my money back from all that fees they took. They have not done there service right. I am financially and emotionally stressed. I no longer trust other companied out there and this scarred me bad. Please help me kindly. My credit is bad and I do not want to file bankrupt.Thank You...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2014 12:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FBL-AssociatesLife-Guard-Debt-Settlement/Fort-Lauderdale-Select-StateProvince-33301/FBL-AssociatesLife-Guard-Debt-Settlement-ESPLifeguard-Financial-FBL-Associates-My-ESP-cl-1133872. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FBL Associates/Life Guard Debt Settlement